Trauma & Biohazard
Trauma and Biohazard cleanup situations must be handled with the utmost sensitivity, discretion and expert care. If not handled properly, the removal and disposal of blood, tissue and other materials can pose serious health risks to those nearby. You can trust RestoreCo’s team of certified professionals to properly handle the situation.
Our trauma & Biohazard restoration process includes:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Thorough damage assessment
- Development of remediation plan
- Set up of containment to prevent cross-contamination during removal
- Removal of Non-salvageable materials
- Proper cleanup as per IICRC Standard of Care
Preventing illness and viruses from spreading is important in fighting the world-wide pandemic and community health. Our proven technology, treatment verification of each process and highly trained professionals will deliver the peace of mind needed in these uncertain times.