Fire can cause significant amounts of damage to your property. In addition to the strucutral fire damage, smoke is invasive and can affect all types of building materials and personal. RestoreCo understands the importance of your cherished belongings and memories.
If your home is damaged by fire, it is important to contact a company that specializes in fire and smoke restoration as soon as possible. Our team is standing by 24/7 to act fast and minimize restoration costs.
What we offer
Our team of qualified professionals will put you at ease with our thorough inspection process, immersive technology, and top of the line equipment will ensure that your property is mitigated properly. We will monitor progress and adjust equipment as needed to ensure efficient and effective drying efforts. We stand behind our work and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
HOW WE WORK
Our reporting and documentation are second to none. You will receive an immersive and detailed report of the steps taken during your project. Our professionalism and level of detail will give your home the peace of mind that you deserve!
Our fire restoration process includes:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Water damage assessment
- Development of drying plan
- Water extraction
- Removal of non-salvageable materials
- Cleaning and drying of affected areas
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Daily monitoring and adjustment to ensure an efficient and effective drying process
- Fully immersive and detailed drying report including:
- Detailed photo report
- Thorough report of equipment, daily readings and drying progress throughout each affected area
- Itemized scope of work complaint with IICRC S500 Standard of Care
- Dry Certificate