The presence of excess moisture over long periods of time can produce potentially harmful mold damage to your property. Mold growth is often not visible! In fact, most of the time, mold growth is caused by a slow leak, from the plumbing system which begins to form behind your walls. Often, the first sign of mold damage is the musty smell it produces.
What we offer
Our team of qualified professionals and innovative equipment will thoroughly inspect and restore your property. We will put you at ease with our thorough inspection process, immersive technology, and top of the line equipment will ensure that your property is mitigated properly. We will monitor progress and adjust equipment as needed to ensure efficient and effective drying efforts. We stand behind our work and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
HOW WE WORK
Our reporting and documentation are second to none. You will receive an immersive and detailed report of the steps taken during your project. Our professionalism and level of detail will give your home the peace of mind that you deserve!
Our mold restoration process includes:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Water/Mold damage assessment
- Development of a remediation plan
- Set up containment to prevent cross-contamination during removal
- Removal of Non-salvageable materials
- Cleaning, remediation, drying, and encapsulation of affected areas
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Daily monitoring and adjustment to ensure an efficient and effective drying process
- Fully immersive and detailed drying report including:
- Detailed photo report
- Thorough report of equipment, daily readings and drying progress throughout each affected area
- Itemized scope of work complaint with IICRC S500 Standard of Care
- Dry Certificate